교회 음악 아카데미
• 교회의 진정한 예배 회복을 위한 영성있는 찬양을 준비하며 교육합니다.
• 교회음악의 이해, 찬양대원 양성 및 찬양사역을 감당하고자 하는 분들을 위해 찬양사역자로서 예배위원의 소명감과 신앙심을 함양시킵니다.
• 여러 교과 과정들을 통해 찬양사역 뿐만 아니라 교회음악인들을 배출하여 교회 안에서 찬양이 더욱 풍성해지고 지역사회의 교회음악에 큰 영향력을 줍니다.
임마누엘 교회음악 아카데미의 운영은…
• 매년 봄 학기와 가을학기로 진행됩니다.
• 각 학기마다 교회음악에 필요한 다양한 과목들이 우수한 강사진에 의해 진행됩니다.
• 각 과목은 한 학기당 12주의 수업으로 이루어집니다.
• 주 당 수업시간은 2시간씩 진행됩니다.
• 2014년 설립 첫 해에 수강한 330여명의 찬양 사역자들이 각 교회에서 활발하게 찬양 사역을 하고 있습니다.
2017년 봄학기 주요일정
• 1/8/17 - 1/29/17까지: 수강신청, 접수
• 2/2/17: 개강예배 및 오리엔테이션
• 2/6/17 ~ 5/1/17: 12 주 강의 (2/20/17 Presidents’ Day 휴강)
• 5/6/17: 종강예배
2017년 봄학기 개설과목
|클래식 성악에서 필요한 기본 호흡, 소리를 내는 방법을 배웁니다.||Hannah Lee||월 7:30-9:30pm||10-12명||$300|
|발성법-성악 I 과 동일한 내용||이윤연||월 7:30-9:30pm||10-12명||$300|
|반주법||피아노 반주에 주로 쓰이는 Cord 기호의 이해를 기본 목표로 하여 여러가지 반주 테크닉을 응용할 수 있도록 돕는다. classical music, popular music, 찬송가, CCM 등 원하는 음악을 자유롭게 반주할 수 있는 능력과, 나아가서는 다른 연주자와의 앙상블 능력을 갖춘 반주자를 양성하는 것이 목표이다.||Janny Choi||월 7:30-9:30pm||6명||$400|
|색소폰||주요 목관파트를 담당하는 악기 중 하나로, 찬양팀 안에서 앙상블 뿐만 아니라 독주악기로 사용할 수 있도록 배웁니다.||Tony Bolivar||월 7:30-9:30pm||6-8명||$400|
|드럼||전체적인 찬양을 인도하는 리듬을 배웁니다.||Clay Bandy||월 7:30-9:30pm||6-8명||$400|
|어쿠스틱/전자기타||어쿠스틱, 전자기타의 주요 반주법을 배웁니다.||Tim Abbott||월 7:30-9:30pm||6-8명||$400|
|차일드케어||수강생들의 자녀들을 돌봐줍니다.||월 7:30-9:30pm||단,6인이상일때만 가능||$100|
2017년 봄학기 수강신청서
2017년 봄학기 강사소개
Class: 발성-성악 I, II
• M. Vocal Music
Italy Pescara Academia del bel canto, Vignola, Italy
• Opera Workshop
San Francisco State University, San Francisco, CA
• B.A. Vocal Music
Seoul National University, Seoul, Korea
• Finalist of Metropolitan Opera Competition in Pacific Region
RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE:
• Voice Coach, Sun Hwa Arts School, Korea 1985-2000
• Opera Singer, San Francisco State University, San Francisco, CA 04/1983
Performed in Opera ‘Oberon’.
• Opera Singer, Stanford Univeristy, Palo Alto, CA 1984
Performed as a guest singer under Elly Amelling Master Class
• Voice Coach
• Music Coach
Marcie Stapp, Bruno Pelagatti
• Piano, Korean, and some English
Class: 발성 - 성악 II
• 명지대 성악과 졸업
• 국립오페라단 출연
• Nats Competition 2위 입상
• 세크라멘토 합창단 솔로
• 구노, 모짜르트, 슈베르트, 헨델, 베토벤 다수의 솔로
• 현재 New Choir 단원
• San Francisco Conservatory of Music: Bachelor of Music
• San Jose State University: Master of Arts
• University of the Pacific, Stockton, CA Music Therapy, Certification/Master of Arts
• Producer/ recording engineer at Net music productions (worked with various Grammy Awards recording artists)
• Published several Jazz albums (included in itunes)
• Praise& worship keyboardist/ director at Abundant Life Christian Fellowship, Home Church, Bethel Church,
• Los Gatos Methodist Church.
CLASS: ACOUSTIC/ELECTRIC GUITAR
“Christian music ministry started for me in the seventies with The John Fisher Band. During that time I appeared on the second Pam Mark Hall album. I have been working with youth for a number of years and was band director for the Jubilee high school band. Many of its members have gone on to be music ministers and recording artists in gospel music. I worked with Mark’s brother Ron Kenoly and played several dates and crusades with him. Ron was a big influence on me and a great roll model. The Tim Abbott Band was formed to take high energy Christian music to the churches and the world. In 1996 we joined forces with Mark to form Kingdom Voice. This is the group that I have been the most excited about and proud of in my career. It is truly wonderful to create and play music with people you love and respect.”
“Recently I helped one of our friends Avery Stafford on his CD “Undignified” on guitar and production. For a number of years I have been working with members of Kingdom voice and others on a Reggae Gospel CD of my original material titled “Outpouring” that will be released very soon. I currently lead worship at Creekside Community Church in San Leandro, CA. I am also the music director and assistant pastor at Fresh Anointing Church in Tracy, CA where I reside with my wife Marsha.”
Mr. Bolivar is a respected musician and educator. Besides being a music minister at Fremont Community Church, He performs regularly throughout the Bay Area. A veteran of the U. S. Air. Force band, he studied classical saxophone, clarinet, and flute at San Jose State University. He teaches at Kimber Hills Academy in Fremont and New World Music Academy in Pleasanton. He is also the musical director for The Dream Achievers, a band of young musicians with Autism.
Known for his natural feels and smooth groove, Clay Bandy is one of the bay areas finest drummers. Starting out as the drummer for Jubilee Christian Center’s youth band, Clay soon became one of Jubilee’s main drummers for their televised worship service. At age 18, this self-taught drummer was called upon to tour around the world with Americas most popular worship leader, the Professor of Praise, Dr. Ron Kenoly. This experience groomed this young drummer into becoming a music entrepreneur. Shortly after, Clay began networking and performing with several local musicians. While playing with his local band 650 Connection, Clay grabbed the attention of Ron E. Beck (former drummer for Tower of Power). This led to him becoming the drummer for Ron E. Becks dynamic band, Soul Cry. Clay has shared the stage with many other great artist and bands such as: Lenny Williams, Lakeside, The Whispers, The Zapp Band (of Zapp and Roger), Latoya London (of American Idol), Tony Lindsey (of Santana) and Chaka Khan just to name a few. Clay currently provides musical entertainment for several well known establishments throughout the bay area. His latest collaboration of live drumming along side a DJ has added to the new trends of modern music.